What To Do in Rwanda During the Gorilla Adventure Tour
What To Do in Rwanda During the Gorilla Adventure Tour is located a few degrees south of the equator. A landlocked country that’s rich in culture, history, Mountain Gorillas, some of the best wildlife experiences on the planet and the land of a thousand hills.
Rwanda is remarkable because of all of the above and it’s incredible rise and recovery from the Genocide in the early 1990’s to a country with strong law & order, low corruption, progressive policies and leader in the region.
There are eight key tourist areas:
1. Kigali – The Capital
2. Bugesara/Gitarama – Farming and Micro Industry area close to Kigali
3. Musanze/Volcanoes National Park – Mountain Gorilla Territory
5. Cyangugu District/Nyungwe National Park – Chimpanzees/Colobus Monkeys & more
6. Butare – The old historical cultural and power centre of Rwanda
7. Lake Kivu/Gisenyi – Bordering DR Congo and start of the Congo Nile Trail
8. Lake Kivu/Kibuye – Mid point of Lake Kivu