Encounter the Gorillas in Uganda Mgahinga Gorilla Park and Bwindi Forest National Park
Gorilla Trekking in Uganda is possible with our discounted Gorilla Tour Packages, a Uganda Gorilla trekking safari can be customized to either Mgahinga Gorilla Park or Bwindi Forest National Park to view Gorillas in Uganda.
Itineraries like 1 Day Gorilla trekking, 2 Days Gorilla Tracking, 3 Days Uganda gorilla trekking tour are the most sought gorilla packages for Uganda by visitors whose interest lies in Uganda Gorilla Tracking.
Gorilla Adventure tours can also customize and combine Uganda wildlife with Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi and Mgahinga National Park in Uganda, Chimpanzees tracking, Mountaineering, Bird watching , Fishing and sightseeing with Gorilla Trekking to make a complete Uganda Safari Package so as to have a complete Uganda safari adventure that ranges from 7 days Uganda Tour to 25 Days Uganda Safari.
Why Visit Gorillas in Uganda?
– The Uganda Gorilla Permits are affordable and cost only $600
– Bwindi Forest National Park has many Gorilla groups and gives you a number of options while buying a Uganda Gorilla trekking permit
– The 1 Day Gorilla Tour from Kigali, Rwanda to Mgahinga Gorilla Park is possible for Trekkers on with limited time and budget.
– Uganda is one of the most hospitable countries in the world, with very friendly and lovely people.
– Itineraries can be combined to combine the Uganda Wildlife game viewing safari with Uganda Gorilla Trekking.
– While on a Wildlife safari in Uganda, you are able to view the Big 5 as well as the Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi and Mgahinga National Park in Uganda, a rare situation with other tourist destinations in the world.