This 3 day Gorilla trekking tour package is customizable – the client can choose to track mountain gorillas in any of the 3 bordering countries: DR Congo, Rwanda or Uganda but mainly to DR Congo
Day 1: Gorilla Trekking Tour – DR Congo Safari | Gorilla Adventure Tours : Transfer to Kisoro-Uganda from Kigali.
In the morning, you will have a Kigali city tour, and after lunch, transfer to Kisoro-Uganda, on the border town with DR Congo and Rwanda, on the foot hill of Mt.Muhavura. Dinner and overnight at Travelers rest house/ Kisoro tourist hotel.
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking Tour – DR Congo Safari | Gorilla Adventure Tours: Gorilla tracking.
Early morning, you will cross over to DR Congo and head to Virunga national park for the memorable adventure with the gorillas. This will be preceded by briefing from the authorities of the park, before setting off for the trekking into the rain tropical forest searching for the habituated gorilla family. You will remain close to the beautiful primates for a maximum of one hour, make observation and photography. Make sure you carry with you packed lunch and water. After tracking cross back to Kisoro-Uganda for dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day 3: Gorilla Trekking Tour – DR Congo Safari | Gorilla Adventure Tours: Transfer back to Kigali.
After a relaxed breakfast drive back a scenic journey to Kigali, reaching by lunch time. In case your departure flight is on schedule, proceed to the airport for your flight.
End of tour.
Included in this tour package;
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees