1 Day Rwanda Gorilla Safari is the shortest Gorilla safari to trek mountain gorillas in Rwanda. Dubbed the land of a thousand hills, Rwanda has part of the remaining populations of the critically endangered mountain gorillas thriving in her gorilla safari destination of Volcanoes National Park. The Volcanoes National Park is found the Rwandan side of the Virunga massif conservation Area which comprises of eight (8) Volcanic Mountains. The 1 Day Rwanda gorilla Safari commences and ends in Kigali City Rwanda
Early morning at 04:30 am our driver guide will pick you from the hotel or the airport and transfer you to the headquarters of volcanoes national park for the briefing by the park rangers before trekking. At 8:30 am a hike into the forest in search of the gorilla family you have been allocated with which you will spend an hour and then descend back to the starting point. The trekking time will vary from 30 minutes to 6 hours depending on the movement of mountain gorillas and where they spent the previous night. However, on reaching the mountain gorillas, you will spend an hour observing their human-like behaviors as well as taking photographs. Have lunch at Hotel Muhabura and then drive back to Kigali.
- Gorilla trekking permit
- Chimpanzee trekking permit
- Full board accommodation
- Transportation in a safari car rental
- Professional English speaking driver
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Bottled water while on safari.
- Border crossing fees
- General tips for the driver guide and site guides
- Laundry services
- Other beverages/ drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International and domestic flights
- Optional activity fees
- Airport Transfers( Arranged on request)
- Other extras not mentioned in the itinerary.