1 Day Kigali City Tour and Kigali Genocide Memorial – This city tour is for those people who wish to visit an interesting place in Africa but don’t have a whole lot of time. Here in Rwanda, this one day visit will take you to the City Markets (Kimironko) where the sites and sounds are amazing and it is also very Cheap! This trip also includes a visit to the Genocide Memorial Centre at Gizozi, where contacts with local people provide the discovery of all types of artisanal products.
Today’s city tour will take you to visit some of the local city markets, like Kimironko. Here you will experience the sights and sounds of a busy day in Rwanda. The markets are teeming with shops and merchandise and it is very cheap! You will also visit the Genocide Memorial Centre and meet some of the local people who are selling all types of artisanal products. Later in the day, your safari will come to an end.
Your tour starts at 7:30 am (details provided in the confirmation email) for an introduction. From there you will head off to the city for a great day of sightseeing. Travel through Nyamirambo to the top of of Mt. Kigali for views of the city and the countryside; sip milk at a milk bar; visit a market where you’ll taste fruits; go to a public art walk led by a local artist; refuel with a great Rwandan lunch; stop for the best coffee around; Your tour ends Evening with a drop off at the Genocide Memorial. Our driver will wait and drop you off at your hotel after the visit.
- Main Destination: Kigali
- Accommodation: No accommodation (End of tour)
- Meals & Drinks:
- Lunch (Breakfast & dinner not included)
- Drinks not included
- Personal expenses like laundry services, drinks/beverages, and tips to staff
- Kampala hotel fees( the eve of the safari and the night after the safari)
- International Visas and flights
- Optional activities (not detailed in the above itinerary)
- Chimpanzee & Gorilla trekking Permits
- Accommodation(Full board)
- An English speaking professional guide/ driver(full time)
- All tour activities as detailed in the itinerary
- Bottled water while on safari
5 Days Gorilla Trekking Rwanda tour and safari is for those that are looking track the Gorillas and later extend to other countries…
This 3-Day Gorilla Trekking Safari is a Moderately Priced Gorilla Tracking Safari takes you to the North Bwindi Impenetrable Forest which is a UNESCO World…